- All Stork Vision® 2D, 3D, and 4D Baby Ultrasound Packages are completed and ready for you to take home on the day of your Stork Vision® appointment.
- Stork Vision® Prenatal Imaging Centers comfortably seat eight (8) of your family and friends however, you are welcome to bring as many guests as you like.
- Stork Vision® encourages and welcomes expectant parents to bring young siblings to participate in this bonding experience so they have a feeling of acceptance and love for their soon-to-be baby brother or baby sister.
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours notice requested for cancellations. “No Shows” are subject to a $25 no show fee.
2D Ultrasound Imaging Package — $125
- 18 plus weeks gestation is recommended with gender determination upon request.
- Stork Vision® requests that expectant mothers have a full bladder when coming for their 2D Baby Ultrasound Package.
3D Ultrasound Imaging Package — $175
- 27 – 33 weeks gestation is recommended as the optimal time to have your 3D baby ultrasound performed for a singleton (one baby) pregnancy. 24 – 26 weeks gestation is recommended as the optimal time when expecting twins or multiples.
- Stork Vision® requests that expectant mothers make an extra effort to hydrate for three (3) days prior to coming in for your 3D appointment. Hydration can help significantly with the clarity of your baby images.
4D Ultrasound Imaging Package — $200
- 27 – 33 weeks gestation is recommended as the optimal time to have your 4D baby ultrasound performed for a singleton (one baby) pregnancy. 24 – 26 weeks gestation is recommended as the optimal time when expecting twins or multiples.
- Stork Vision® requests that expect mothers make an extra effort to hydrate for three (3) days prior to coming in for your 4D appointment. Hydration can help significantly with the clarity of your baby images.
Platinum Two Visit 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging Package — $275
(Two 25-30 minute 3D/4D ultrasound visits)
This package provides the best opportunity to capture 3D and live 4D images of your baby throughout your pregnancy.
First visit will take place between 18-27 weeks and you will be able to visualize the gender and see fetal movement. Larger portions of the baby will be visible as the baby is smaller.
Second visit will be between 27-33 weeks. During this session we can capture extraordinary 3D and 4D images of your baby's facial features and give you the opportunity to WATCH YOUR BABY GROW..
Both sessions include the same items as in our deluxe 3D/4D ultrasound package.
- Stork Vision® requests that expectant mothers come in with a full bladder for their 2D ultrasound appointment while really making a effort to hydrate for three (3) days prior to coming for their 4D Ultrasound appointment.
Return Visit Special— $100
- " If you purchased a 3D/4D package or the platinum package then you can return for a second 3D/4D visit during the same pregnancy for another sneek peek at how your little one has grown."
A La Carte Items
-Extra CD $20
-Heartbeat Teddy Bear $40
-Additional photos $10 per 5
All Stork Vision® Packages include;
- A DVD of the entire Sonogram Session.
- A CD-ROM of numerous pictures captured throughout the Sonogram Session.
- Eight (8) printed pictures of your baby selected from your CD-ROM.
Web Specials are offered but vary at each Stork Vision® Center. Refer to the location page of the Stork Vision nearest you to view the monthly specials.
Military Appreciation Complimentary CD-ROM
Stork Vision® proudly gives a FREE duplicate CD-ROM from your ultrasound session of all your baby’s pictures to expectant military mothers whose husband are deployed or going to be deployed. We realize how difficult it is for these honorable Dads to be away from their family and believe they deserve to be able to share their baby’s pictures with other deployed military Moms or Dads who are missing their families as well. God bless our Military families.
Gift Cards Available
Stork Vision has gift cards available at all our locations nationwide. These gift cards are the most appreciated and treasured gifts available for expectant parents and are the most requested gift for mothers. Our gift cards can be purchased over the phone and mailed with a gift card to the expectant mother. Walk-in gift card purchases are also available and make great presents for the following;
- Baby Showers, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Office Shower, Girlfriend Parties, Grandparent Surprise Gifts or Holiday Gifts.
***Restrictions: Please know that Stork Vision® requires that all expectant women seeking 2D, 3D, or 4D elective ultrasounds must be receiving prenatal care. Stork Vision® also requires written verification, consent, or authorization from Healthcare Providers prior to performing any ultrasound service. Prenatal Ultrasounds performed by a Stork Vision® ARDMS® Sonographer does not replace the full anatomical diagnostic ultrasound provided by the Prenatal Healthcare Provider. Stork Vision’s® limited diagnostic ultrasounds are limited to noting fetal number, baby’s position, baby’s gender, and the presence of a fetal heartbeat. All Sonograms are performed by appointment only.