STORK VISION PROTOCOL
Stork Vision® believes that every pregnant mother deserves the best ultrasound quality and safest elective Prenatal Ultrasound experience. Our Stork Vision® protocol ensures the highest standards and consistent quality of Prenatal Ultrasounds in the Industry.
- Stork Vision® believes in prenatal care and wants to ensure every customer is receiving prenatal care. We require a written order form from a state licensed practioner for every Stork Vision® customer prior to performing our Prenatal Ultrasound services.
- All Prenatal Ultrasounds are performed by Sonographers registered or registry eligible with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®).
- All Stork Vision® prenatal Ultrasounds are reviewed by the centers individual Medical Director. Stork Vision® Medical Directors are OB/GYN, Radiologist, or Family Practice Physician.
- While Stork Vision® Sonograms are Limited Diagnostic Ultrasounds we have emergency protocols in place in the event that a Sonographer should suspect a fetal anomaly. The scan will be reviewed by the Medical Director and the customer’s Prenatal Care Provider will be personally notified.
- All Stork Vision® Centers adhere to Medical Device Reporting protocol and routine preventative maintenance checkups for their Ultrasound Equipment.
Investigate and research your local Prenatal Imaging Centers for quality assurance before booking your appointment! Stork Vision®recommends you look for a center that is reputable within the Medical Community and is recognized for their commitment to excellence. They should have consistent protocols, unsurpassed customer service, ARDMS® Sonographer performed scans with a board certified Medical Director that provides guidance and oversight. While different states have different requirements, be assured that Stork Vision® has the highest standard of protocol in place nationwide to ensure you and your baby’s safety. We care enough to only employ the very best Medical Professionals at every Stork Vision® Center!