256 Ed English Dr, Bldg 4, Ste E, Shenandoah, TX 77385
( We have moved! Same parking lot, just the next building down. The one with the stairs next to a fire hydrant )
Per the new guidelines:
1) Only your significant other may come.
2) You call from your car when you arrive so we can make sure families don't overlap and we've had time to clean the office.
3) When you come in we have you wash your hands
4) We are wearing masks for your protection and ours
5) We can not offer rescans due to limiting exposure and the close proximity we have to be in to perform an ultrasound
Please call to confirm or Book Online!
Mon-Sat 10-5 by appointment only
“Appointments can be made online 24 hours a day by clicking on the book now icon”.
“Appointments can be made by phone M-Sat 10-5pm.”
Check out our reviews on FB and Google!
(p) 713.540.0511 • (e) email@example.com • (f) 936.273.8683
Please know that Stork Vision® requires that all expectant women seeking 2D, 3D, or 4D elective ultrasounds must be receiving prenatal care. Stork Vision® also requires written verification, consent, or authorization from Healthcare Providers prior to performing any ultrasound service. Prenatal Ultrasounds performed by a Stork Vision® ARDMS® Sonographer does not replace the full anatomical diagnostic ultrasound provided by the Prenatal Healthcare Provider. Stork Vision’s® limited diagnostic ultrasounds are limited to noting fetal number, baby’s position, baby’s gender, and the presence of a fetal heartbeat. All Sonograms are performed by appointment only.